Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sad Saturday


It started off a good day. I got all the chores accomplished and back inside quick enough to actually see Rosie playing with one of Gabby's new toys. For some reason Rosie knows how to play and Gabby just watched -being closer than before????

                                                                 
Rosie was just full of her beautiful self.
All went well until Gabby decided to smack Rosie and then lots of hissing and spitting and that was the end of the fun for the day. 

Then Gabby really got mad when I brought Cowboy from the bedroom and put in her cage so he could be in the main living area where I could keep an eye on him. She hissed and spat and I had a squirt bottle hidden and I squirted her once. She always hates that and jumped up on the couch to try to figure out where that came from????? I gave Cowboy some food  with his meds and then later a second serving

I hate the way that Cowboy is looking. I am used to my pets being healthy or getting better kinda quickly -but this has been going on for a while now>  While I was brooding about the situtation I checked the news only to discover that the police had arrested a Va. Tech student for the abduction of the little 13 year old girl that had disappeared on Weds. morning and they had found her body. I was just broken hearted. Why do there have to be so many monsters in the world ?????

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cat fight wanted to happen!
    Poor Cowboy~ Since his ear is black....I hate to ask, but is that cancer?
    I just heard about that girl, and the arrest last night. I didn't even know about it to pray~ :/ What a sad ending~ HUGS TO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete