Saturday, January 16, 2016

Being Sick is the Pits

I absolutely HATE being sick - it is like a day wasted. Well, technically I was Wasted - too tired to hardly life a finger. One of my girlfriends called me this morning and said they she and her youngest daughter and all 3 of the grandchildren had been fighting it too. They were miserable too-so I am not alone in the fight.

I finally managed to fix a green smoothie for lunch -just a very simple one of  a cup of spinach from the garden as my kale looked pretty bad after this past freezing week. Then one banana , cup of coconut milk and one cup of mango. It was surprisingly very good and you know when you feel really bad that it is hard to find something that tastes good.

Then I just gave up and watched a tv program for the first time in a year. I was afraid if I tried to crochet I would just screw it up and get dishearted.

At least Blondie is looking a little bit better and both of the pups were willing to eat enough I could sneak their medicines into them tonight, so I am grateful for that.

I hope all of you can AVOID this "creeping crud"!

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment