Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Saturday to you!!!!!!!!!

This was another quilt  shop that we visited , it is called Trinity Schoolhouse Fabrics -because it is really in a very old little schoolhouse and I dearly love the building! I probably like it better as a fabric shop than the kids liked it as a little schoolhouse. LOL

This is one room to the left after you come in the door - no knits for me - but a plentiful supple of eye candy for ALl!

In this room you can see the beautiful hardwood floores that just shine in the bright light from the windows.


When I ran across this book my mind thought of another member of our blog world -her name is Marydon Ford and her blog is :http://blushingroseboutique.blogspot.com/2010/04/feed-sack-story.html
The reason she popped into my head right off the bat is because her blog mentions Feedsack Fantasy. I did not have the money to purchase it -but I would have liked to own it.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy tonight!
Blessings to one and all!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful tour of the old school house. I have to agree with you Lynda much better as a fabric shop.
    Will pop in to visit your friend.

    ReplyDelete