Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Brand New Week!

A brand new week and I did not even realize it untill our sons called us! Talk about a surprise! See what I mean about each week seems to go faster and faster and is definitely "in the blink of an eye"!
I tackled another ornament and since we all have hearts - I thought it might signify the things  or people that we love in our lives?

Needless to say -Miss Rosie is keeping guard on my pile of leftover knits. She is so funny.

With each one I learn a different lesson. I am wondering if the measurements should not be 2 3/4 instead of 2.5. It is very difficult for me to keep these little dudes lined up right  and still match on both sides?And -IF - there is anything that I am good at - is making boo-boos. While I was working on this one we had a really nice rain and the "storm" went around us! I was really pleased. :)

It is fun to see how each end turns out. Sorry my camera is blurry - I thought I had figured that out. Guess not?

And of course here is the opposite side.I have my first strawberry rhubarb pie in the oven and it is coming out. I better run and hope every one had a perfect day! :)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job...it is beautiful! Your cat is adorable!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete