Friday, May 21, 2010

Square and Rectangle kitties in my head :)

This is my choice for my next ornament - Yea- I like kitties and I have friends that do also. HO, HO , HO!

Starting out once again cutting rows of 2.5 inches wide, and then cut my squares from the rows and they too are 2.5.

Now I have my little family of squares that have been folded into rectangles - plus two of the 2.5 x 2.5 squares that will go on top of and at the bottom of the styafoam balls to cover the two ends and also to start to build from.

Now I have turned the squares into triangles -plus still have my two squares intact. Hopefully this will be a good place to start to fold these little guys into triangles tomorrow.

I am just tired after waking up this morning with two teeth abcessed  and a jaw that looks like a chipmonk. I hope all of you are well and happy and looking forward to a perfect weekend.
Bye for now.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment