Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No Pictures Today

This day has just been a frenzy. I spent most of the day fixing a cooler full of sandwiches and drinks because tomorrow my DH will be taking our youngest son to a hospital 4 hours drive to look at the disc in his back.It turned out funny because I had told my daughter-in-law to ask Emmett would he rather ride in the back seat or in the front seat where he could lay the seat back? She said that was an easy choice because ever since they had been in a car wreck 4 years back that Emmett would get car-sick if he did not ride in the front seat. That really amazed me  because that is the same problem that I have ever since our wreck? I wondered what in the world was going on. ????

Then this afternoon I had my counseling session and I got car-sick riding in the front . It was so miserable -going out was bad enough -but coming home also. I HATE to be car-sick. Then when we got home and I rested about half an hour -I went out and cleaned up the car so it would be decent for them to ride in. I am hoping for good news tomorrow????

I hope each of you has had a lovely day, as you have shared of yourselfs today.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment