Monday, March 21, 2011

The Case of the Pink Cotton Soft Jersey?

Another day of digging in my "stash" has provided this shirt for me this Summer. It will definitely be COOL because it is so light-weight that you do not even feel like you have clothing on! I like that!This is the new design that I tried that went from a 30 minute job to a two hour job-so it is nice that I can enjoy it after all that effort. : )

What I am not enjoying is the dumb camera! Everything on it is breaking down! When you have to open a little door about a half an inch and Peek inside there and Hope you are in the right spot -That is not a happy experience!

then the first time I downloaded several pictures of what it took to accomplish it -and after they were all "OUT" of the camera - they just up and disappeared from the face of the earth? Then I tried for a new picture of just the shirt and you see how dog-gone dark it is. I am not for sure if you can even tell that it is a  kitty-cat with red feathers in his mouth and in the air -where he had dined on a "redbird"? The one thing I am not pleased with is the hem. I worked a lettuce hem on the bottom and the sleeves-but after I had finished it I was unhappy with it. I am thinking about making another shirt and then put the blind hem on it and see how I feel about it then??????????

The NEAT thing about this red-bird post is that there is a beautiful RED-BIRD peeking in the window at me right now! : ) How cool can that be!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally cool!
    I love pink too... but mostly I love blues!
    Your shirt looks fine to me.

    ReplyDelete