Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday going down

Another Monday has come and gone-leaving me to wonder how do they go so far.Seems like I just get up and fix a few meals and clean up dishes and laundry and it has already run off and left me before I can figure out a battle plan and it is time to fall in bed  to hopefully go to sleep.

I did look thru some fabric to see if I had a big enough piece to work on that purse for the UPS lady as a surprise.But, alas I have not determined that yet?

I am beginning to think this weariness is still because of that bug that DH and I  got  hit with. I told him today was exactly a MONTH that we had fought this mess. I still have the cough that is so deep, and I am just bone tired. I fell asleep in the chair this morning and then peeked at DH and he was asleep in his chair too. By waking up I managed to do two loads of laundry, so that helps to get a burden off my back.

I had noticed that along the way I caught the subject of after you finish a project -OR- more That sometimes It leaves a "lull" until you figure out what your next project will be, and that has left me wondering if Everybody has that problem? I have noticed that I seem to have that problem also-UNLESS - if I am searching for fabric and run across something that just stands out to me -to make a certain person pop in my brain and know that fabric was created Just for them - OR- If I am searching for a design and I run across a design that had to be created just for someone in my life.

I do have a question ? A friend today was telling me that she intended to make all of her family dishtowels for Christmas. She said she had some unbleached muslin and wondered IF that would make good towels?? Well, I did not have any idea -but that is something that I would like to know very much. I told her to cut a small sample and first use it to wipe up spills and see how absorbent it was then wash it and see how that comes out?  If any of you have any knowledge of this idea - please do share with me.: )

Love to all
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I used unbleached muslim for baby wipes years ago... I think it needed to be washed first before it was any good at absorbing anything.
    I don't see why it can't be used as dishtowels?

    sorry you are still not well... I am coughing a bit now too... but it's one of those freakin annoying 'tickle in the throat' type of coughs. Grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete