Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday ponderings

We did get a lot accomplished today . This is dear sweet Little Bear who is taking this shift to keep my straight. LOL

I got up early this morning and did all the chores just in time to get DH up and get ready for his doc appointment with his shoulder pain. We ran by the bank first and I kept one hundred dollars for the rest of the month for gas and things. Would you believe that a trip to the doctor and the gas station and the drug store and I have eleven dollars left-so much for the rest of the month?????

O, I forgot I managed to pick up a bag of flour to make my loaf bread and I think I have enough plain bread flour to fix DH's loaves this month. By the time we just got home I was just wore out! I cannot understand how riding in the car can make me so tired?

Tomorrow is another "ride day".DH's sister and her DH are paying for us to come out to visit with them because in W.Va. they have a special cook out for Bear. So, DH and my brother-in-law will go eat their bear while my sister-in-law and I will have a pizza. : ) Or, that is the plan so far. : )

Well, I better go outdoors and do the chores because it is getting dark on me. I hope you have had a wonderful day to end out week with and that a even better weekend is coming your way.
love to all - Linda

1 comment:

  1. Well I hope your visit to W.Va goes well.
    Eating bear??? Weird.
    It's a wet but hot weekend here.

    ReplyDelete