Friday, March 11, 2011

Saturday Evening Going Down

http://diet-coke-rocks.blogspot.com - Last night when I was visiting at Chris's blog -that is the address at the beginning , my computer would not let me do it the way I wanted to???? - She had a picture of a cute little treasure she had just found and it made me remember this little piece that I found at a thrift shop last year. Chris said hers could be used as a necklace or a pin . I got such a kick out of mine too -this one has a teeny little base that makes me think of a spoon and all the pretties are glued to that . I like it because you could collect anything that is special to you. I love buttons and I love yo-yos.Everyone laughs at me because they are so labor intensive -but there is something about their simplicity that really warms my heart. Plus I have a little tool that turns out "butterfly yo-yos". I haven't got to play with it yet -but I keep thinking one of these days???? : )

We spent the most of the day out . I picked up a 50lb bag of flour for the bread machine today and that was 23.00???? That is the only size they sell at the mill and we were out. Seems that we are always "out" of something this year. We caught DH a bucket of ice cream for 5.00 and he LOVES ice cream-I cannot have any because of my teeth? I wanted oranges and blueberries but the store did not have any that we stopped at.Then we boogied home so the ice cream would not melt.

Then it hit me how very tired I was and I dozed off to sleep in my chair while trying to eat a bite?? The phone woke me up and DH was on the  country road coming back from visiting a neighbor and a tire had come completely off of his truck and rolled across the road as he was driving home.

Next I hit the sewing room and started working on the knit t-shirt but I noticed that the serger was not behaving itself. After you sewed it and tugged at he seam on the right side -it would pull loose and look terrible. I was miffed at it because I knew it would take me forever to get it back in adjustment and I was so tired that I knew that would complicate matters-so I am just going to call it quits for the night.

love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get that dratted serger working properly ... and did you get to bed at a decent time missy?

    ReplyDelete