Thursday, March 17, 2011

Beginning to wonder about this project?

Can you believe the differences in these two samples? On the navy colored one the serger stitches look good to me-but on the camo fabic it turns into a Big Mess and that camo is the shirt that I am not attempting to trim and hem , but it is not being very co-operative with me.

I have fought with that machine for about an hour. I knew this was going to take me a long time to resolve. Machines hate me for some reason and I just do not have the common sense to figure out what is wrong when they are unhappy!

The day has flown by once again and I knew bedtime was upon me.
It has been a busy day as I had that doctor appointment today. I like the new young lady doctor , she put me on a thyroid medicine and she also gave me some antibiotics for the infection in my gums or  sinuses ?? I got confused - I just hope they help.

I also went in Jo-Ann's fabrics while we were out to see if they had any camo knits and they did not. They had fleece and denim, but no knits. You would know when I figure out what everybody likes that it would be hard to find?

But considering the fight I am having with the serger -it might take a long time until I need more fabric??????

I also got another small pile of trash raked up in the yard. The weather was so beautiful and we are suppose to have 3 more days of it- YEA!

Gotta run and lock up the chickens before I forget them. Don't want any foxes or coyotes or raccoons getting any bright ideas about a midnight snack! LOL
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment