Friday, March 18, 2011

Boy Toy

Remember the old saying , The Only Difference Between a Man and a Boy is the price of his toys! I have certainly come to believe that this is one of the most true saying I have met. : )

This is my last piece of the blue camo and you cannot even see the design ? That disappoints me.  So , let me try to capture the design because I liked it.

Well! Kiss my Grits! But this is intended to be for one of the step-grandsons.  Boy, I think that Everything that could go wrong Went wrong with this project. I was about ready to throw all my "toys" out in the yard!I would have had it finished 2 days ago IF it had not been for equipment failure! Finally today I conned DH into working on it ! He got a little upset with the serger also , but he got it usable.

This day was so beautiful -up to 70. Suppose to be like this for 5 more days and then go back down in 30's. Me and my flowers will not appreciate that.

I got another little pile of yard trash raked up today. We had to go to town and we took two sandwiches to eat at the park. The park is so lovely and one of my favorite places.We did a practice walk of approximately a half mile. I thought I was doing good until I sat down in the vehicle coming home and started getting stiff. Next we made it in the house and I sat down sewing and pain engulfed me. I  had not had this amount of pain since they put me on my medicine for the fibromyalgia.It was absolutely horrible . I took a pain pill but it did not even dent it. I HATE PAIN!

But , with my guardian angel's help I did get the shirt completed. Yea!

DH borrowed our neighbor's tiller that goes on a tractor and he tilled 3 gardens up. The new space this year is down at the road and he plans to put potatoes in there. I don't think I will visit that garden much because it is right on the highway and I don't like to be seen. But, DH is a very sociable person and he enjoys that . Today when he was working down there it sounded like grand central station where everyone was blowing at him! We creatures are strange things. : -)

I think my antibiotics are starting to kick in because it is not quiet as painful as it has been and that tickles me to death.

I hate that my camera is giving me such fits. It is one of those small camcorders and you are suppose to look in the little door to see what you are aiming at-but - you can only open it about an inch now and that is not good with my old age eyeballs!

You should see our MOON tonight! They were even talking about it on the news, except I could not hear what they were saying because DH was picking on me. But, it is really Big and so Beautiful! I was wishing I had a chair to sit out in the pasture and just gaze at the moon. : - 0

I am SO very happy to have that shirt completed! I hope each of you has had a perfect day!
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda...
    I don't think a woman should be down at the road either. I also wouldn't feel comfortable. The potatoes sound good though. I remember you had buckets of them last year. Did they sustain you during the winter months?
    I love the shirt and I think that since the pattern isn't real 'in your face' your grandson should love it. Guys usually like more suttle stuff anyways! I hate pain also. FM is sure no fun!!!

    ReplyDelete