Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Rainy Sunday

I can't hardly believe that it has rained All day today too! I looked out once and it was raining Snow-lol - big fat soft snowflakes! They were really pretty and with the wind whipping it looked pretty wild out there. I grabbed my camera and by the time I hit the door -they were all gone -so I had no proof-except my memory. 

Being dark and gloomy and wet and windy has its own set of challenges  so I turned to the computer to make it all make sense. When ever I can reach out and touch my friends - that is the best day. So, I have answer emails and do searches it makes things pleasant. I have spent most of the day online searching for fabrics - but so far - no wonderful deals? Of course I am can understand it -but it still makes me sad. Between the price of food and gas and medicines I really wonder how some people are surviving? Then to top it off my bad tooth is trying to swell and hurt. : (

I need to go feed DH . I have laid out fish that our son bought us and I plan to cook it in a lemon mustard sauce and I have not figured out what to fix with it? I would like greens but don't have any of them???? So, I am temporarily stumped. Maybe that will be good for my brain????? : )

I have not done my outside chores yet either. Shame on me - I just Hate to get cold and wet. : ) I double fed them last night so I know every body is still in good shape?  I have DH in front of the tv with the heating pad on his shoulder.

But , I am so glad that we are having all of this wonderful rain - they say that we really needed it
So I will bid you farewell and go attempt to figure out how to feed DH.

Love to all! Linda

1 comment:

  1. Why not fish on rice or pasta? Just an idea.
    We have really lovely weather today.... it was even a bit cool this morning, which I loved as I am so over being all hot and bothered!

    Yes that is my wee bread pan...it goes into the bread making machine I have. It's not big enough of course... but I was given it by my Mum so it's all I have.
    If I really enjoy the home made bread and it can be used for the kid's lunches I will probably try and get a bigger one soon.

    I threw some dry herbs into the pan and some granulated garlic... can't wait to see how it comes out! It's 'rising' right now.. so no lovely smell yet.

    Off to the Dr shortly for Steve's ears.. he's asleep on the couch right now.. shame I have to wake him soon.

    I hope you have a lovely day... and your hubby's shoulder settles down.

    ReplyDelete