Friday, December 3, 2010

Talk About An Angel

I have one that lives in Australia! Just when my spirits were getting pretty low-Maria from http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/grrrrrrrrrrrr.html
sent me this most beautiful little fairy and this wonderful Hand-sewn greeting card! I have read about these , but never tried my hand at it before!

I remember when she made the first little fairy ( I might have to call her my angel-weeeelllll- can't fairies be angels too??????) I fell madly in love with her the very day she posted it to her blog! Now you can see why!  I plan to hang her in front of my window in the sewing room - MAYBE - she will straighten out that mischevious sewing angel that hides in my sewing room   - and makes sure that I have SO MANY new adventures that I never planned on! I will be tickled to death to have someone help me gang up on that little scamp! :)

I carried them in the sewing room and sat down at my chair and was just admiring the both of them! That was were my DH caught me -he knew I was so thrilled that it was hard to find words and he really admired them too! Some one can look into your heart and from halfway across the world reach across and share with you of their time and talent and generosity! I have a feeling that I will lean on my little Maria a LOT in the upcoming future. After spending all day at the hospital getting tests run for DH -it really drains me-probably because I am not ready for this part of our life - so see what miracle this little Maria is-perfect timing for strength for the days ahead. I am soooo honored to be remembered. Hugs to my Australian Angel!

Love to one and all and hopefully tomorrow I will have some sewing accomplished! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing this little angel was to you. I just read your last post and I want you to know that you and your husband are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased she arrived safely Linda.
    May little Maria scare away your mischevious angel away and you can get on with your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing for her to do!

    ReplyDelete