Thursday, December 9, 2010

Maybe Tomorrow????????????

Maybe tomorrow I will be able to take a deep breath and get to work on my projects! It seems like so far this week my presents have been tossed to the side due to a Lack of TIME!  I loved when Dena from Threads to Fabric called them "hiccups"! Because that is surely what it feels like!

We did make the two hour trip to pick up DH's new dentures and I had settled in for a long wait while they worked with him. Shoot -I had just got into some good reading when out he popped! LOL He had pretty good luck with them most of the day -but then right before bed time he acquired two new sores . Shoot -again!

We made it home and sat down to have some lunch . He had left over turkey sandwiches and I had a snack that a lady taught me Many years ago. You take a can of cream of celery and add a can of tuna and heat . Then I had mine over the chow mein noodles and DH usually has his over toast.  Nice and fast and simple when you are on the run.

Out to do chores and change all of those water bowls again. We are suppose to warm up going into this weekend and have a cold rain-I don't know if I like that because that could mean icy roads for people who have to be out?

I actually got to hang out with Lynne for a couple of hours tonight and that was wonderful. Spending time with dear friends is what I consider to be a very special gift . I will Always owe her all of my gratitude because she opened this big door to the magical world of sewing for me and I am sure that nobody else would have tackled that job because of my learning challenge that I believe comes from the fibromyalgia. That fog is what I call the PITTS! I want to learn and I want to be great -but it is a struggle . I believe it is going on 6 years since Lynne took me under her wing and even today when I am puzzling over a sewing challenge - I can pull up some little bit of knowledge that she said ! It is very remarkable to me and I will keep on Striving - hoping to prove that her effort was not in vain and that she was not wasting time on me-because it was not just a case of just a one time thing - it is a passion that grows within me daily.

Well, I actually did get another pair of lounge pants completed -so I am still moving forward with my gifts-and since Christmas is not moving BACKWARDS any - that means time is "marching on" and I am striving to accomplish my goals in the short time we have left - and trying to avoid those "hiccups"! . :)

This one will be for one of the grandsons.

I might add that today made two days that our youngest son with the new baby has not had any water -because it either froze up -OR- maybe the pump went bad. DH is going over tomorrow and meet with Meagan's dad and see IF they can figure out for sure what the problem is. They are hoping it might just be a wire that has come loose? If only it could be something so simple because between all of us - money -is so tight! I know how terrible it can be to not have water-because then you realize how much you use water in your daily life.

Well, kidos - I am going to shut my flap and say "good night" to you as I chase my eyeballs across the floor heading to the bed! :)
Love to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment