Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday Wrappings

Well, here it is -another day come and gone so fast I almost don't remember what I did????? O Yes- do you remember those fabric ornaments that I worked on just earlier in the year - just seems like yesterday -well - I realized that they needed to be wrapped and I realized I had not added the ribbon to hang them with. So, here are my babies all finished up with their little caps on.

And here they are all with their Christmas fashions on!  Then on top of that I accomplished wrapping more presents for the kids and grandkids and great-grand kids! :)

You know - it is really kinda amazing how much time and effort it takes to wrap presents. I am bone tired and my feet are hurting and swelling and my legs are POOPED -just like the rest of me!

It is cold here - down to 28 and the wind is just whipping and the snow is kinda blowing around. I HATE cold weather!
night-night!:)

5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your efforts... all that wrapping... far out I hate wrapping presents! Thing is... I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet..let alone wrapping it!
    Shit I better pull finger soon!
    *sigh*
    I hope you have an electric blanket on your bed? I can't sleep at all if I'm cold, come to think of it... I can't sleep if it's too hot either. I can't win! Grrrrrrrr. .... and I am being eaten alive from mosquitoes at night now too.... makes me so cross.... and grumpy. See... I. CAN'T. WIN. I. AM. A. GRUMPY. TART...
    Stew loves me anyway.. luckily.
    Well... he likes to SLEEP with me eh? He has to like me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed! I wish I had so many gifts wrapped and ready to go. You're a Wonder Woman Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful how much you got done.
    The presents look wonderful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your ornaments look great Linda. For me, I love wrapping the gifts and my cutting table makes a great place for doing them. Put some Christmas music on or put on a Christmas movie and I'm set to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Well done Linda. Usually the wrapping is done in a rush late on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete