Monday, December 13, 2010

Just Part of the Process

It feels like a wasted day , but sometimes hunting for the perfect design can get to be quiet a problem. It seems that the designs do not realize that you have other jobs waiting for you , like dishes and laundry and floors, ect. They just do not care and it seems that sometimes they deliberately hide from you. I used to wonder why my Ddl #1 would say she could not remember where she put something in the computer????? Well, it did not take too long to have the experience for myself and I discovered it is no fun.

Maybe I could blame the COLD WEATHER ? It is just too cold to be able to function????? Well, that might be true if I had to work outdoors, but I am hunkered down on top of one of the vents -so I do not have that problem unless I go back outdoors.

I did get my flashdrive organized where I am saving all the gifts I make for my family , so I will not make something after I have made it before-unless someone wants me to. Plus, it kinda helps me watch out for sizes.

But that did not help me in my search for the perfect dragon for a grandson? I have a feeling it might be like what I have heard the deer hunters say: they are right there in front of you until deer season and then they just disappear. Well, that seems appropriate for the dragons - they were right there in a folder until now that I need them and they have disappeared.?????

But, I did manage to go one other project finished today - so it is not a total loss.

We were drawn to the colors at the start and then it seemed appropriate for some of the young guys. I guess I need to go hunt some more for that run a way dragon-he is just faster than I am . LOL

DH has been patching up every hole he can find in the house because it is suppose to be below 0 tonight. I HATE winter time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment