Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Did It , I Did It ! WHOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been about 2 years since my last jacket and I had conveniently forgotten how many details there are to them!DH and I were about over what ever kind of bug that was , just left us weak and tired. But both of us pushed on. He went outdoors to work on firewood and I went back to my jacket project.


I worked on a design I wanted on the back of the jacket and then under it a friend digitized the name Ronald in Chinese. Aren't friends wonderful and so generous.


Next I moved on to a front design.

                                                                                                        And then on to a second front design.

Now came all the little different pieces  that you work your way through to come to a finished project.

This is the way the back came together.

And this is the front and even though I used a medium size -I now know it will swallow him up. He is the skinniest  young adult I have ever met. I asked him when he was going to get some meat on those bones and he said he did not want anymore?? I guess there is less to carry around . :)  Boy, am I glad that is completed. I am totally pooped and the house is totally dirty- LOL - I guess the house is jealous of the attention it was not getting and with all this bad weather our furpuppies have tracked in like a bunch of human kids.

Well, I better go back and check my list and see if I am near to being finished .:)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Linda.
    I hope DH and you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely FANTASTIC! You bloody clever, clever tart!
    I love it.. and I am sure Ronald will too.

    ReplyDelete