Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where does our life go to????????????

I am so discombobulated  with my week. I love it when I can just sew to my little hearts contentment each day, but this week there has been something snatching my day before I even knew what hit me.

I mean Monday was the trip to town and the truck blowing it's head gasket, Tuesday was the trip to the mill and today was another trip to the mill because they messed  up on our order and I had to have a supply of cracked corn and laying crumbles for the smaller birds in the family - like the doves and the pigeons and some of the bantam chickens.

Now today is messed up too because I discovered that the birthday present I had fixed (last week I might add) - was suppose to be in the mail and on its way! But it sitting in there on my cutting table -reminding me to do it on time! DAAAAAAAAAAAAA! When I checked the calendar and it is this Saturday and tomorrow is Thursday? I just need to get on the bills and get them ready to mail and take it all to the post office tomorrow and see what they say.? When I make something for somebody I really like for it to be where it is suppose to go -ON TIME~ I am really miffed at myself.

I did accomplish One little thing . I had downloaded a design for the shirt I am going to be working on for Oldest son for Christmas -  he is really going to get Gray this year since that is what he has wanted all the time! So this is how I have started.
It is kinda funny - just because the gray is the same piece of  fabric makes it feel like history is repeating itself , even though the designs are different. I bet my boo-boos will be different too~ `smile`

No comments:

Post a Comment