Thursday, March 4, 2010

All Fired Up

Well , from my side of the fence -if you are all fired up - you are ready to tackle another day of work and not counting that you have to "fire up" heavy equipment ! I am hoping that my DS will know that I think of him each day as he works hard to provide for his family . I do love him dearly and try to remember to ask guardian angels to watch over him as he uses this equipment and keep him safe. My children might be "all grown up" but they will always be my babies. It is a miraculous adventure when we are entrusted these little humans  , to raise them the best that we know how. How many lovely memories that she have -all locked up in our hearts.

O shoot! I forgot to put that "dumb" pocket on the shirt. I really do "HATE" to work with pockets - I have the most awful time trying to get them in the right position and TRYING to get them straight!

I think this one will pass, I used a blind hem on the sleeves and the bottom seam. That is one thing about sewing -you can try several different ways of doing something and learn along the way, and on this one I worked on top stitching the neckband. Sometimes I can pull it off and sometimes I cannot.

And here is a close-up of the design and that "POCKET"!I got this design( just the loader) from www.emboiderydesigns.com and I have really enjoyed this one. It sewed out just perfect -easing the grief that some designs sure can share with you that can end up ruining your project .

Well, I can hear the laundry calling my name- hope you all have a wonderful day.! Now that I have some sewing under my belt I am a happy camper. ~smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment