Thursday, March 25, 2010

Original Pants????

On today's saga I have made it as far as putting the elastic and I am so hopeful.

\This is how much length I had to add a pretend cuff  to make them longer.

This is my design feature and this was where I added the fabric I had cut off to be big enough to cut out the leg. Talk about a "challenged " gal?????????????:)

This is my second bag of scraps that I am going to cut   very thin strips and make pillows for my pups.

And - Ta Da - may I present a new pair of pants . From the picture they look a lot like velvet.

And this is where I am going back and reconfigure a master patterns with my own measurements so HOPEFULLY the new one will fit me  and while it is hot on my brain I will attempt another pair??????? I am hoping Mr. Fibromyalgia will "hit the road" and leave me alone!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes they are original. Very pretty design on them too. I hope your master pattern is the right length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pants look fine and most people won't notice the added faux-cuff. Good luck in re-designing your pattern piece to the correct length.

    ReplyDelete