Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello , my dear "cyber family".

Have you ever had one of those days that you just feel like you wasted it? Well, that is the way I feel about today. I got up and did all the necessary things you do to start your day. DH had borrowed oldest son's trailer to haul some junk away for sale and then DS needed it this morning because one of the "kids" car had broken down and he needed it to haul the car home - so DH took it to him.

While he was gone I managed to put in another order from Fabric.com since I just have two little piles of fabric left from my first box of joy , I think that was last month ????But, I am just having such good luck with projects that I wanted to keep the fires burning.

Then DH came home and wanted me to go with him and help him decide on some tires for his boat trailer? So, he picked out the tires and got a jack for his shop -because he gave his jack to our son. He seems to be tickled with his new treasures.

I was just so tired and wore out. My eyes are not acting right and I will try to remember to make me an appointment this coming week and see if he can tell me what is going on?

Would you believe that I wore those disaster pants today and  I really like them . The only bo-bo is the waiste is too high -as I am short waisted. That second pair I made I corrected that problem, but I did not embroider on the second pair because I was not attempting to hide a mistake -but - now I enjoyed the embroidery work! O Jeepers . I am  just too crazy !

Well, my beloveds - since I am falling over from exhaustion I am going to take myself to bed before I can get into any more trouble . So , good night to some and good morning to others.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your pants fitted you! I am short waisted too.

    ReplyDelete