Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some days it just does not seem worthwhile to get out of bed. After being sick at my stomach/ car sick - I was miserable and today it left me feeling so whipped out, just bone tired and almost useless??

A friend stopped by for a few minutes and that was nice. Then our furbabies caught our attention because the collie is 13 years old and the little black antique just turned 20. They have been so funny in their lifetime - both of them were like two kids - always fussing with each other. There were times I had to pry them apart as teeth went everywhere. Just because Lassie was bigger - that only meant to PeeWee that the bigger they are the harder they fall! And up to this time they were still scrubbing. Lassie will lay down and deliberately block Pee Wee's going by and when Pee Wee tries to crawl over her Lassie will pull that mouth back and growl at her . This is the kind of pets that you should see one in the wheel chair and one with a walker. It has been a remarkable experience sharing life with them.

And yet, here are these two moral enemies all sacked out together. Maybe we humans just need to take a lesson from them??

Then when DH went out to cut wood -the temperature was 70 degrees , so I grabbed the camera . It was totally amazing to feel so nice and warm and yet you could look at the hillside and see all this snow! It was the first time I could ever remember a time like this . Also the land was just soaking all the moisture up .

But I finally did manage to sneak away to the sewing room and worked on this design . When I went to put it in the hoop I found a little hole in the fabric, but since I plan to make this one for me - I took out a needle and thread and carefully sewed it up. But it just Had to be on the front of the shirt- could not have been on the back or under the arm or ANYWHERE else -but the front!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. It still looks way too cold me for!
    Bummer about the hole, at least you could fix it.

    ReplyDelete