Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hanging In There

Today was another absolutely perfect day. The weather was in the 50's and later it got cloudy , but it was so comfortable and smelled so good. I managed to get in my two short walks -one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It was kind of a lonesome walk because it seems that most of my wildlife are now in someone's freezer. I Hate that., but it seems that is the way things work when you are young and blindly in love and you have a fellow who lives to hunt.

I fed him the chili beans with the venison burger in them . I had to laugh because I stuck my finger in the broth to see how the seasonings were . BOY - I had surely stumped my toe when I added the salt! LOL - I noticed that   those fellows DRANK a lot of water yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL  Now I know why! LOL

I think this makes the last of the car caddies. Then I started to work on putting the zipper back in my jacket that I had robbed for the jacket for a son. At least I finally got both zippers where they belong! Yea!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment