Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another Week Has Come and Gone

I think even my furbabies are enjoying these last few days of Fall. The leaves are spread out like a carpet and I always love the sweet smell of them and then the wonderful Slick texture that they have . Snowball is actually able to just whirl like a top and Little Bear is just catching her breathe before they both take off up the hill just enjoying this beautiful gift of a Fall day.

I had just hoped to get to sew, but of course you know how it is . Oldest son showed up to go deer hunting with DH on this beautiful day. Then the grand kids showed up (they really are Grand kids and also Grandkids) They helped with cutting firewood this afternoon and they intend to show up bright and early in the morning to help gather in more firewood while we have this perfectly lovely weather. They will also gather together and process the deer that DS bagged. Then Paw Paw promised them that he would cook them all up  some deer meat.

He did ask me how they should eat it and I told him my vote was for sandwiches -something easy because I am still fighting with these terribly sore gums and the bruises on my cheeks. I just really wish I could stick my head in the sand somewhere and disappear.

DH looked SO tired tonight after they all came in. Of course he did get up really early this morning to go hunting with Cory and he said he had such a good time-so I am hoping that is what it really is?
I am pooped too - so I will say good night and hope you are looking to a wonderful new week.Now if ONLY I did not have to sleep- think of what I could get done??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment