Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crochet Cat

It was another perfectly beautiful day -temps in the 60 and lots of nice warm sun. I knew that I would not have much time to be creative because today was my counseling day and boy , did I need it. Trying to plan for the trials that lay  in front of us was getting to me- I would start to tremble inside and it would work its way outside until I was trembling so bad that I could not function. I was lucky that I made it to the kitty's tail before I was trembling so bad that it brought tears to my eyes- I was determined to finish her.

I feel that my counselor is truly an angel sent to walk through this part of my life with me.You know that nobody can "fix" your life-but -having someone to share what is going on in your heart and soul really gives you a fresh breath of air and a smile of encouragement to give you the strength to  continue on your path.

I hope that each of you have had a beautiful day and been able to be creative in some form. For me -being creative really feeds my soul.

Tomorrow is our bill day and of course I Hate doing bills.Money, money?????? It seems there is always too many places to stick it and not enough of it to go around.
Love to all
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment