Sunday, October 16, 2011

Size xxl shirt starts a new week

Another busy day. We actually got up early this morning and did chores and ate breakfast and took off to W.Va. to see DH's sister and her DH.  Eddie had been having problems with his truck and DH wanted to get it fixed-so he went to work on the truck. Ended up getting one problem fixed and discovering a new one-isn't that always the way it is?

Kat fixed us potato soup , which filled us up and we came home and I did outside chores while DH worked on the wood stove, as the pipe had blown off with the wild winds we have had the last couple of days.

I was very pleased to complete this xxl tee shirt. I really love these beautiful koi. It just does not matter if it has fur or fleece or feathers - I love them all..I read an article one time about a home in Japan and they had built it so that the pond came right up into the living room space and the people would call the koi to come eat. They were a large size and they swam right up into the living room to take food out of human hands. I was mesmerized !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have had a wonderful start to a fresh new week-let's see what we can do with it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment