Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hiding Under The Table?

Have you ever had days like this where you feel like you could just "hide under the table"????? It has been one of those days for me. After a normal mornings chores and we had breakfast and got a phone call to come to town. While we were there we went down to the mill and picked up critter feeds and stopped off at the little local grocery . I got veggies and DH got salt fish .

We were right across the road from where I will pick up my meds tomorrow and still have to wait and waste all of that gas to come back tomorrow. I am going to ask if I can pick up a paper to take to DH's family doctor who agreed to take me IF the clinic will allow it.  That way I can use a normal pharmacy for my meds and will not have to do without because I have a brain that cannot keep things straight. Believe me - I Have Paid Dearly in pain and tears ,due to not having them.

To make life more interesting I checked the weather and they are calling for rain this afternoon and then after midnight two inches of SNOW!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So I took off  outdoors and moved the guinea pigs back into a heated building. : (

Next moved onto the mail - only to discover that I  had neglected to pay the phone bill this month : (
I told you I had a brain that was faulty- so hoping to solve the problem I signed up for them to take it out of my checking account after they email me that it is due and I sent the payment in.. I am wondering how many more things that I can mess up before the day is over.

See how easy your planned for day of sewing can go right out the window????????? Next I have signed up for another two hour seminar on cancer and treatments in 15 minutes. It is very educational and amazes me at how many different ways that human beings can think about our health?

So, I better hop off of here and sign in with them. I Hope you have had a better chance to sew today than I have. IF ONLY I DID NOT HAVE TO SLEEP- then I could sew all night?????????????????????????
: )
love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment