Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When I was a little girl?

That's been a long time ago -although it only seems like a few weeks ago- but do you remember any saying that stuck with you the rest of your life??

Well, for me it is: A Thing of Beauty is  A Joy Forever  And that is what I think of when I look at my flowers. I even read the other night that they have proved that drinking in things of nature that we love helps us with stress actually lowering your blood pressure . Very cool ! So, I am grateful for this therapy!

I am hoping to get back to my sewing tomorrow. Time just goes too fast for me. No wonder I try to work on Christmas all year long ?????  A year goes so fast that it seems like a month to me. The only way I can differential  the difference is that  I  pay our bills once a month  and so there are 12 of those events before Christmas.

Today was the first day in our life that we had a field of hay and our neighbor came to cut it. This had never happened before because of my horses. It was nice to walk through the field and enjoy it. I have always enjoyed the smell of fresh mown hay. They are talking about baling it tomorrow evening after DH rakes it. He is SO excited that he can hardly wait.So I should hop off of here and do the evening stuff. I just had to say Hi to everyone  and a wish that you have had a beautiful day.
Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment