Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where did it go?

This was a quilted project -turned into a curtain at the shop that I really loved. When I was young I wanted to make quilts and turn them into a bedspread and window treatments. I thought that would not only be pretty - but it would also help insulate the room .I still think it is a good idea. : )

As I sat down to  get in touch with Lynne to see what time I should meet up with her for our Sewing Guild meetings - I happened to have a Shocking thought . It had been a month since our last meeting and I have not had any wonderful sewing projects EXCEPT for sewing DH's britches that he keeps busting loose! LOL

Since food prices have risen so much I am trying to be dead serious about saving food from our garden - and I am putting serious time into that job- which has seriously stolen time from my sewing. I am NOT pleased with that.

Plus as I  looked at the calendar today I realized that our youngest son will have a birthday  in August and I need to figure out what I will do for him??????? My stash is getting seriously LOW.- and my brain full of ideas seems to be too.

We had beautiful weather here today- - we had to take two of our dogs to the vet today . We are lucky and have a very sweet - smart young lady vet.  I really enjoy seeing her.

Well, I better hop off and finish up night chores.
Good nite to all! : )

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great sleep.

    Sometimes we have months like that. Time just flys and life gets in the way of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the dogs are OK?
    And I havn't done much sewing lately either... just not into it right now.

    ReplyDelete