Friday, June 17, 2011

Feed Day

It has been another case of too much life to try to fit in a day. Would you believe that I am too tired to remember what all we did yesterday to make me miss posting last  night??? I do remember the part about our youngest son and his family stopped in . The guys worked some more on that car and Meagan and I had a chance to catch up. She was so tired-it is hard to be a young Mother and Wife and also work . The baby is growing leaps and bounds. While she went to the front porch to smoke her cigarette I took the baby out back to swing and he really loved it. He looked everywhere all the time. I think he is a human radar -trying to cram all he can into his little self.  My swing is beside my pigeons run and he could watch all those pretty white birds  fly . The breeze was blowing and the trees were swaying in the wind and he watched all of that . He cooed to all of my furbabies that had followed us out. Meagan came out to join us and I think it helped her relax a little . Babies are so sweet and precious and having a wonderful daughter-in-law is a gift .

The only sewing I had got accomplished yesterday was ripping those pants apart  and I am still hoping to sew them together and use that fabric to make another pillow. The dogs just love them so .

Today was another day that was just too busy. I had finished my chores and was working in my flower bed, but got called away by the pet store. So I loaded up the critters and we delivered them. I was so grateful because we had to go get feed. The feed store is in a lovely rural valley and it is always so quiet and peaceful -until today. When we turned down the road there were police cars everywhere,but they let us by . There were more police down in the feed store parking lot. I turned in my order and we got loaded . DH talked to one of the guys and they said that the police were looking for somebody who had killed somebody in one of the lovely homes in the area. As we left the store and took a different route All of the exits were covered with police. It made me count my blessings .

We made it home and I was So tired that I felt like I could evaporate off the face of the earth, but my chair had to fill the bill. We ate a bowl of cereal and that was our supper. I still have to go out and do evening chores but I wanted to check on you guys first and tell you how much I appreciate each of you and I hope that each of you have had a Safe and blessed day! I am really hoping to sew tomorrow. Isn't it amazing how many things can get in your way! : )

1 comment:

  1. Time filled with gorgeous baby grandie and scary police searches. What a mix you've had.

    ReplyDelete