Thursday, October 7, 2010

Plans often go Astray

See these yellow towels - that was not here this morning!  :)  This morning I was all excited about the white cloths I had purchased from the car parts store. I have used their towels for several years now and they always looked like diapers that were a second cut that just would not pass -but when you embellish them up - it did not so at all.

The first thing I did was wash them to make sure they were clean-HUM - that was their downfall. They  shrank quiet a bit and when you tried to smooth them out to make a square - they were all out of shape. It was such a mess - so for about the second time in my life - I took them back and got my 5.00 back and went to purchase a towel.

I was All excited when we got back home - ready to dive right into my project! But, I needed something from the bedroom and when I was looking for what I needed - all of a sudden I happened to notice a "stink bug" so I picked up the book he was on at the top of my bed , so I carried him outdoors and set him free. I had seen an article on tv lately talking about for some reason this Fall - we have a much larger number of them than they have ever seen before. I was ready to agree with them because I had been finding one here and one there.

When I took the book back to the head of the bed - all of a sudden it hit me that these creatures were lined up all across my window sill. :(   I told DH that I had something I wanted him to see and I picked up the vacuum cleaner as we went back . I started sucking those little boogers up so they would not get away from me and I intend to take the vacuum cleaner outdoors and set these guys free too .

As I started moving my books - all of a sudden I noticed that they were behind my headboard and all the way down to the floor - the wall was absolutely Covered ! So, for the next 30 minutes DH took over and he vacuumed as I moved my books . I just could not believe what my eyes were seeing. I could not help but think if I had gone to bed and those little boogers had went to bed with me :( ucky!

So , now I am pooped and did not get to work on my project at all. I will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I wish for blue skies and excellent health for each of you! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Ewww to masses of bugs... you should have taken a photo to show us!!!
    We are expecting a wet, thunderous weekend. Yaaaaaaaa.... NOT.! lol
    I hope YOUR weekend is nice and not full of more bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..yes a picture would have been good. I don't mind bugs for the most part as long as they are outside! Maybe you have a little hole in a screen? They might be getting in that way. A little piece of scotch tape might do the trick.

    ReplyDelete