Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Would You Believe??

Would you believe that I have spent ALL afternoon online searching for a design to use on my pj top????? ALL AFTERNOON! :(
The good thing about that IS that it has been close to a hundred degrees outdoors and even with our little air conditioner running -it is struggling . SO, I don't feel too bad about being in the house. ERRR ! I mean being in the house AFTER doing all of my critter chores. Sometimes I do not know how our animals can survive? I am so very lucky because all of my furbabies stay in the house with me and enjoy what little cool we do have - compared to some of our beloved animals that come in "angels clothing" and end up tied up and cannot retreat out of the blistering sun and to top that left with out water to quench their thirst. It just breaks my heart.

Even my chickens have free roam and can take their dust baths and sleep in the shade where ever they please. I am so blessed.:)

One thing I have learned from the blog is that it can be very beneficial . At first it helped me to see how my Christmas projects were either being accomplished or that there can be circumstances that challenge my goals.

At first I realized that I desired to come up with the perfect(or as close as I can get) gift for each individual and that includes the project and then deciding on the perfect fabric within my budget?That was my first two obstacles and it has been very helpful knowing this - so I don't get discouraged . Just kind of realizing that goes into my "battle-plan" to realize my goals. :)

Then today after spending all afternoon searching online for a design- I found this to be very tiring . It takes a lot from you to just keep looking and searching and to NOT GIVE UP! I believe that all of us can use that little speck of knowledge in a lot of our endeavors!

I really hate that I cannot post pictures - I still do not know where the little button went to that you could click on to download pictures??? It just is not there for the last 24 hours?

I hope everyone is well and had a blessed day. They just go way to fast. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ha, now I see what your problem was.. ya dork!

    As for not being able to find the 'perfect' design ... well there just shouldn't be so many to choose from eh?

    I hate having to buy anything new in the electrical line.. there is too many to choose from.. .if there were only 1 or 2 it would be easy. Pffffffft.

    ReplyDelete