Friday, July 16, 2010

Machines Hate Me!


I t has been another very warm day and I am so tired. I did manage to pull off this project. They are the shorts to match the shirt from yesterday and they are a size 22. The nice thing about working on projects in a row is that I start to remember some of the places I get hung up .

I ran out to do some chores before it got dark and as I went to gather the eggs there was a snake in their nests and about scared me to death. I love animals , but  I still have not over my fear of snakes -yet. I keep striving , but will just have to wait and see. A friend mentioned snake tongs and I have been considering that-just do not have the money. Sometimes I hate that stuff -or maybe the lack of that stuff.

 The design is cute on blue or yellow and I like all of those colors. Well, I better go do some dishes and get squared away. Love to all and have a wonderful week-end.

1 comment: