Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday gone by

Sorry, no pictures - we had company . Our youngest son and his lovely pregnant wife and one of their friends came to visit.  The guys went down to Pops shop and they worked on something mechanical. Meagan and I got to visit for a while. She had on a beautiful tan colored dress with little white flowers on it. She is starting to show now and said her regular clothes are getting tight. She has that pregnant glow and she makes a beautiful young lady.

Emmett is still in a lot of pain and he would hobble out to see what the guys were doing and then he would hobble back in to hang out with us for a while. I still hate to see him in so much pain. He is getting tired of the nurses at the doctors making him feel bad because he still has pain . One of them told him he should not be needing any pain meds - he should be better.

I am pooped so I will hope on the night chores and I hope everyone has had a lovely day. We did have some rain last night, but when I just pulled some greens for the guinea pigs and bunnies the ground was rock hard and bone dry.
Goodnight to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment