Monday, July 5, 2010

Miffed????

Last night when I worked on the post -all of a sudden the little symbol that you could click on to add pictures just disappeared ! I thought maybe it was a little glitch -OR -maybe I was just too tired to figure it out?

But here it is 9:46pm and I am having the same problem -cannot add a picture???Are you guys having the same thing???????

It has been a "very warm" day here. We must be getting awful dry because when we went out today I was amazed that all the fields and the lawns are burnt up. Just brown and crisp and a lot of the plants are toppled over and withered????

I am still counting my blessings that it is SUMMER_TIME! I will not complain one little bit - I would rather have this any day instead of snow and cold. :(

I have been working on the pj's that I am looking forward to. I have got to cut out the top and the bottoms and I had hoped to post the pictures -but "no can do" ? Now I hope to search for the perfect design - that can be very challenging. For some reason I have not had anything lately that ran any bells?

I hope everyone is in good health and enjoying the day -or night??? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I hate that when this blogspot acts up. I've had a number of weird things happen to me also. Now that I don't have my blog anymore, I can only tell you I sympathize with you.

    We have also been having really hate weather. Not my type of weather. I prefer spring or fall weather. Not too hot and not too cold, just like Baby Bear said! LOL

    Good night!

    ReplyDelete