Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday ramblings

This has been a very nice cool day - after I crawled out of bed-it was cold thru the night and I wrapped up in extra cover. I remember it being cool in June because our school let out in June and there would be times that I was cold when I was little .But I do not remember it being too cool in July -ever! After I got up and got moving this morning I warmed up. But, my arthritis was complaining.
We ate breakfast and headed off to town to pay some bills. Seems like that is what a big spending spree is now days. We came home and had some late lunch of pinto beans and cornbread and to top it off with a banana sandwich! LOL This is the second time I have tried it and it is really kinda good. :)

I had done a bunch of laundry. I always thought when the kids left home that I would not have as much laundry-but for some reason I still do. I guess I cannot blame the kids anymore. LOL

Well, I better go back and hop to pay the rest of the bills online! See every month rolls around faster and faster and the bills just seem to Pounce quicker and quicker. DELIVER ME FROM BILLS!

I ran in the sewing room to get a quick "FIX" of sewing to save some of my sanity. This is another one of the ornaments and It is a John Deere tractor ornament!


Happy sewing to each of you and for us in the USA - Happy fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah.. like WHERE does all the darn laundry come from???
    There's only 4 of us home now and I seem to do even more than when all 6 kids were here. Pffffff... maybe we are too CLEAN??

    I hate washing. I hate having to fold it all up and put it away...so I leave that for Stew to do! I know, I'm evil that way.

    But he loves me.... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a hectic day...I am not too thrilled with laundry either..I just did mine today, and we have the washing machine in the kitchen under the counter and the dryer is out in our larger shed...Need I say more?
    Micki

    ReplyDelete