Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wednesday and another fight with that Fish!

Hello , hello!
This was another lesson for me with That fish! Since I had already completed the one on the yellow shirt front yesterday - today I went to war with the shorts that will make up this set! I knew that the pants ALWAYS give me a fit - ALWAYS -with no conscience! I had sewn the pockets on and was studying what I had done wrong and all of a sudden that fibromyalgia fog jumped right on my poor brain and I was lost ! It is horrible. Nothing makes any sense -but the confusion and fear and disappointment that consumes you.

After an hour of confusion and it was time to feed DH. I think getting away from it for a while helped to ease the pain.I finally figured out that I was right all the time and I did not have to do any "Ripping" out so far! Yea!
At least now I know which is the front and which is the back so I can work the design on to match with the top.
I lay it out and hoop it up and catch my breath and hope for the best.

Well, it is hard to see in the picture but only half of it sewed out - like the first attempt on the yellow shirt! The part under the eel's neck did not sew and the top part of his head did not sew. SO, I do not know IF this means that there is something wrong with the machine - OR - if there is something wrong with the design????

BUT- I pull out a needle and the thread that I used on the eel to start with and I attempt to fill in what was not sewn. I am still thinking about that thimble that I need. (I think Chris from DietCokeRocks -give excellent advice! :)

So, this is how it turned out - at least good enough to match with the other design on the shirt. :)I think I will call it quits for now - while I think I am ahead!

I did get a cucumber off of the porch and a tomato today - that was a treat!Thank you so very much for visiting with me and I hope you have had a beautiful -perfect day!
Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment