Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oldest son's "Dukes of Hazzard" shirt.


While I was researching embroidery designs - I happen to get really lucky and run across this design which looked like the car, General Lee  that was on the story , The Dukes of Hazzard. My oldest son grew up loving that story and the car so when I found this design I knew I had hit it lucky.
 When Cory was in grade school he would jump off the school-bus in the evening and fly to the house to watch the Dukes of Hazzard, BUT his 11 months older than him - Sister did not share his enthusiasm . They squabbled over it sometimes .

Then war broke out and Sister came FLYING in the house , turned the tv on and grabbed the knob and turned it to what ever channel she wanted - jerked the knob off and ran and hide it.!!

I was pretty satisfied with the shirt UNTIL - I went to wrap it and noticed that I had not put a pocket on it for his cigarettes ! Rats - I had to get it  wrapped  because we were ready to go out the door - SO - I just hoped for the best . After he realized the General Lee - the next comment out of his mouth was - where was his pocket?? Mom did good last year when she customized pockets for him ???  LOL - Kids - no matter what age they are.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment