Thursday, December 24, 2009

More gifts





I was really stressing over a gift for a friend? She has way more finances than I do and she buys the most beautiful clothes so I could count that out.  I was just floundering until I glimpsed one of my embroidery designs and when I saw this little puppy  - it says My heart belongs to a pomeranian and she has a little black one that she loves . This is the first little dog that she has ever got attached to.


I got it embroidered without a major mistake , thank goodness and now it is time to trim the stabilizer from the back of the project.
 
I made an inner lining to hold the stuffing.


Finally a finished pillow. Not exactly what I had in mind, but she will know I thought of her. This year I just could  not accomplish my goal because the machine was in the shop from Sept. to December.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and we can look forward to many happy stitches in the New Year!
 

1 comment:

  1. I think she will love it! I hope you had a great Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete