Thursday, March 17, 2016

Gifted Thursday



My morning started out getting two of my pups ready to go to another vet for a second opinion. They have been sick since Thanksgiving and I am just weary from watching them feel so bad and struggling with them to get them to eat anything.

It was a long wait but they did blood work and gave them fluids and sent me home with two new heart meds.  One is suppose to help Slow the heart disease down and that suits me fine. She even sent a small can of rescue can food just to see if I could use it to get the new pills down them and it actually worked. I don't know if it was because it was new or what but it got their first does down each of them. Try it again at bedtime.

I came straight home and pulled out my four little chicken corrals and got out a few of my chickens to start eating the new grass. They enjoyed that and I now need four more corrals??? I cannot just let them free range because of the hawks and coyotes and racoons.  . I sure do wish I could . I yearn for the days when they used to run wild and chase all the bugs they wanted to and roll in the dust baths when they pleased. Darn predators.

I made it home and received a treat. I gift from my friend that I messed up on her birthday . She called it a Reverse Birthday - lol - The big vision magnifying glasses are the bomb! Now I can read the fine print on these bottles.

Plus that little green character is a little green tea diffuser and he is as cute as a button. I had never seen the Goldfish in pretzel form before?  She is the friend who found the supplement that has helped me so much with the fibromyalgia pain. I am so very grateful that God sends me friends. I am still working on a shirt for her for her birthday. I killed that first one and am struggling with not killing the second one. I make so many mistakes now it is disgusting.

I found a new homeopathic remedy for my macular degeneration and started it today. I have high hopes - as HOPE is all we have .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda...very glad you got a second opinion on the babies! Hopefully this will be a good new relationship with the new vet~
    Love that you have a new big magnifier! Yay! It is nice to be able to read those smaller prints!
    Hope your chickens do well~ Hugs~ C

    ReplyDelete