Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a wonderfully beautiful day

DH had to take our son and his wife back to the surgeon that did his back surgery. It has been about 3 months now and his is still in so much pain -breaking my heart.  DH told me when they got back that they did fuse two different sets of two different bones together - not pinned .So I don't know how this is going to act. He told him to come back in 6 months and he will give him a shot in his spine -& I sure do not like the sound of that!

But on the bright side I did get a LOT of work accomplished! Here are two of my "furbabies" who did not enjoy their bath - but they really needed it. LOL

Here is Little Bear who also got her bath and I even got my hair washed too. The rest of the crew pulled a slick one and hid on me.I will let them think that they are pretty smart this time! LOL

Snowball thinks he is a top dog! But he is sooooooo sweet!

Miss Honey Bear loves to scratch her belly and stretch a lot.  But, I not only got the floors cleaned and all the dishes washed up and I ate a bowl of beans and did several washes-Then I finished up my Mochia shirt!

   I do love her so much. As I was writing this post I had a little help show up !

Miss Rosie climbed up on my lap while I attempted to type!

So, I guess I could say that with Miss Rosie's help I got it all accomplished and now it is time to run and do the evening chores!
By for now and love to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment