Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twitter-Paitted !

Have you ever noticed that when you are a little "twitter-patted" that things just naturally seem to not work out right! No matter how hard you try - it seems that the good that you are hoping to achieve eludes you!

That was the way my day has gone. Gone - I don't know whether to be pleased to see it go -so - I can have a fresh start -OR - sad to see it go because I did not manage to accomplish my goal. So, I guess I will just chalk it up to a learning experience.

This is my "learning experience" today. This is one of my furbabies and her name is Mocha-but DH had nicknamed her Mochie!  I do have this design on one of my almost wore out shirts -so I decided to make me a fresh one . It started out good. I had that design glued down so good you would have thought I was gluing
Gold down. It started out messing up with that white showing since that is the bobbin thread and you are not suppose to let it happen like that. Of course I wondered right off the bat - why it waited until half-way through  to mess up????? But I decided I could live with that since that is more like the color of Miss Mocha -instead of the solid brown color that the design has? So, after that battle I thought it should act right for the outline stitch. Yea - Right! You can see all around the right front let and the back leg and up to the top of her ears are all not where they should be! GRRRR! So, I am pretty "miffed" by this experience.

I know the store said it is all my fault -but ?????? It makes me wonder. I did everything step she told me -and yet , here I am -defeated once again. :(  Maybe tomorrow will let some sun shine in on me!"

1 comment:

  1. Well it may be wrong but I think it looks great. I love it!

    ReplyDelete