Friday, September 3, 2010

Another day older and deeper in debt !

LOL - Well, do you ever remember that song? It was from somewhere in the 50's as best I can remember. Back then I did not know what being in debt was and I only wanted to be a year older so Mama would make me a birthday cake. :)

But the truth being that now- I am another day older and definitely deeper in debt. Matter of fact that is how I started my day - sitting down to FIGHT tooth and nail with our bills.Bills are just ever day things now as far as I can see- everybody has them in some form.And I have always been able to find a way to squeak through-But that has changed in the last two years -due to the car wreck.It took extra money for the gas to make all those extra doctor visits and I used the credit card for the medicines -which of course ran that up much faster than I expected it to. Talk about live and learn and we always remember those hard lessons.

Matter of fact , that was the reason I started a blog - hoping to learn along the way how to make money with a blog? LOL Well, we can all see I have not learned that part - but I have made the most wonderful friends -so I am definitely richer by far. :)

After pulling toe-nails to take my mind off of my predicament - LOL - no -not seriously ! I just had to get a nice laugh going because we are all happier when we can laugh and share things! I love that old saying that sharing our problems divides them in half when you can share them with a friend - and that is what it feels like - so - thank you so much! :)

Next we moved on into going to the bank and then our big spending spree of buying medicine and not to forget 50.00 worth of groceries ? Boy, it was good to get home.

I thought it was????? Some of my kids and grandkids were having a squabble and that took about an hour on the phone. Sheeze!

I did manage to get a 3.00 bottle of detergent that I will use in my mysterious bottle of detergent that I mix together and then have a 4 gallon bucket of detergent! I think that is neat-. Boy! I almost fainted when I saw the price of laundry detergent in the store! You could tell I had not bought any in a while! WHeezzzzzz! Of course gas had to go up too! Another sheezzzzzzzzzz!

When we got home the dogs and I went for my short walk and I walked up on 3 beautiful deer! They always make me think of a giant jack-rabbit with those long floopy ears and the leaping hop they have ! That was neat.

But, this was the highlight of my day -finishing a girlfriend's Christmas teeshirt. This would be a xxl in store clothes. But in this pattern it is called a Medium! LOL  She will get a kick out of that. From that same pattern I wear a xl and the one I make for me is a Small! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I will ever see a small again! LOL

It's such a cute little critter and I Love critters! LOL  I went to bed early last night from that bump on the noggin and I still have quiet a goose-egg tonight still with me. I will learn to have a new respect for IRONS!
Love to all and stay away from those irons! :)

1 comment:

  1. One thing's for sure. We all have bills but it's great that you can laugh and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete