Monday, September 13, 2010

A truly beautiful start to our new week!

I wish I felt as good as the day looks today! :) I am just so tired and bummed out. But I clung to me desire to accomplish a little some thing !

I had plum forgotten all about the gloves that I made for DH last year and he has already put in an order for this year and I had been on such a flurry of trying to accomplish projects that I had forgotten.  But , at least now they have come back to memory.

I need to go pull out all of my scrap knits and see if I have enough sizes of fabric that I could use to make these gloves.

Hope all of you are happy and healthy and enjoying the day!
Cheers to all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Cathy's (of Sunbonnet Sue Quilts) cousin,Joanne. At her request, I am writing to give you an update on her.... first, her computer finally bit the dust yesterday and her son's (Ryan) home burned down last night in NC. The home is about 75% gone. Cathy, her hubby & their dgtr, Donna, are on their way there now to help Ryan ... they all need a lot of prayer. Thanks, Joanne

    ReplyDelete