Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well, it is Hump-Day!

ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do days  have to go so fast???? I keep holding on to the dream that I will have a day to just enjoy instead of another day that I end up chasing and wondering  how to capture it???????? - Knowing good and well that is not possible.

For instance after we got up this am - I got us fed. Then as I was attempting to clean up our mess my mind is already on that "HOPE' road? But , that is dashed because DH is changing out doors on my outdoor building and his new "Hunting " building. I really did dread that because those big doors just whip the tar out of me! Then that leads to DH having a "husband fit" -which is like watching the Tasmanian Devil go on a rampage!

We did get one door in the hole, but had to come back and work on it some more -after I had my counseling sesson. Those sessions are totally amazing! I can go in with what feels like the weight of the world on my spirit and somehow all of that gets tossed at the door and I become a new and improved person.There is no way that I could ever pay my counselor enough money to compensate her for what she does? It takes me from not believing I can carry on - to feeling light enough to tackle another lesson in the game of life.

We did come back and hopefully finished the number one door! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow will tell the story of the door number 2!  Mean while I am still searching for the designs I hope to find for the set of sheets I have laid out to be the next Christmas project??? By the time you tackle the project and you do the Meals three times a day -plus dishes and the laundry and vacumn the floors to chase my my furbabies hair!
And that's not counting all the other "things " that jump right in -Uninvited - to my precious day! :)
This being human is really not easy. I find I tire much more easily these days too.

Our weather is so beautiful -except we could certainly use some rain. Even the Weeds are wilting!
Sending love to all and hoping you had a perfect day. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are saying. It seems like the days just pass by so quick. You get a lot more done than I do. It seems like all I do is run. We have been going out of town a lot though. This weekend is gonna be a restful one I hope....We will see. Hope tomorrow is a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,,I am soo happy you are feeling better........I just saw your comment on my blog..thank you very much......Yes, the time does go and I usually try to make the most of it. I am headed for a dreaded dental appt at noon today and yes, the weather has been great.....perfect but won't last. Winter is coming too fast......

    ReplyDelete