Thursday, September 9, 2010

See how easy it is for a day to get away from me????

Why does my life have to fly away so swiftly?????? I got up this am with the dream of sewing -only to discover that we would have to go to the mill to get critter foods and flour. It was such a beautiful drive though!

By the time we got that accomplished we had to swing by the Tractor Supply and pick up cedar shavings to clean cages with.

Next we arrived home and changed into our work clothes and I went to feeding critters since they had not had their breakfast yet? DH always gets so twitter-patted when it comes to unloading the feed that his good deed turns me into a "TWIT!" I think I got that one work right ! I am learning that one from Chris over at DietCokeRocks! It just sounds as spiffy as I believe she is! :)

Next came all the critter chores and I pulled grass for the guinea pigs- they are such little hogs!LOL
When I pull the grass is usually when I take my little walk in the pasture up a little knol . But I had only gone half -way when my right ankle that I had broken 6 years ago went into some kind of pain that I could not bear and did not know where it was causing it???? So, I hobbled back down the hill with my big basket full of grass. I fed all of the little buggers and you could tell they were very happy to have fresh grass because of their joyful Squeals!!!!!!!!

I came in the house and sank down into my chair and propped that dumb ankle up so it would ease the pain. Now that I think of it - I still have a little lightweight brace that I wore towards the end of my treatments. I think I might should drag that thing out tonight.

Our evenings are getting cooler and tonight should be in the 50's. Breaks my heart to see Summer leaving us too soon to suit me! :(

After I cleaned up the kitchen I managed to catch one of my sneaky Pups that hid from me yesterday at bath time! She is now insulted , but clean. LOL 

I really meant to accomplish something , but it is now after midnight and I need to "hit the sack"!
So, love to all and look forward to a new day coming! :)

2 comments: