Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday almost gone - Hanna Montana Ornament

Sometimes I feel like I am riding on the "train of life" and I no more find the perfect seat than the view that I was seeking is already gone . Time just goes too fast.

This ornament will be for my youngest granddaughter who is 13 and she did really love Hanna Montana until lately when she did not like some of her performances lately -but when I ran across this piece of a remnant at a store I still thought it was a good idea -just because the colors are so pretty together.  I am already kind of curious what kind of reaction she will have? I wonder if it will just be tossed aside or will she be puzzled about it? Time will tell and that is definitely that will come to pass. :)

We have had plenty of rain here lately and I have watched the floods on the weather channel . How Horrible they are. My DH is taking our son back to the doctor that did his back surgery tomorrow . I will be anxious to hear what he says. Since the trip is a long one - I cannot ride with them because I still get car-sick from the wreck. But my heart will be traveling with them .:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope she likes it! And I hope all goes well at the doctors and your son gets a good 'report'.

    ReplyDelete