Saturday, June 5, 2010

Merry Pups

This turned out to be the only doggie print that I could find that had little designs - It never fails -if I want big I find little and now that I want little , I found lots of big designs.

I happened to look up while I was ironing the fabric and caught Miss Rosie attempting to lay her claim on a piece of fabric. She is really studying it from all angles .

See what she did? Since she could not figure out how to sit on top of the fabric -on top of the two boxes without them falling over with her - she put her skill into my bag of Styrofoam balls -which she did attempt to sit and lay on-but when they defeated her -she pulled them up under her head to make a pillow.

And this one was just so darn cute I couldn't help myself. I am sure she is dreaming up meanness! LOL
But now it is time to get back to business- little scotties and I am always wondering which lay out would be best?

One thing I can tell you - I am getting a very sore "pokey" finger from poking all those little pins through the fabrics and into the Styrofoam balls.

Our weather here today was absolutely lovely! Sunshine was everywhere and now at 10pm the temperatures are 77. Very nice.

I hope you all are having a very treasured weekend.
Happy Stitches to all

2 comments: