Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday doggie ornament

I know I said this last Monday - but here we are at the start of a whole new week - how in the world do they fly by so quickly???Maybe is has something to do with "getting out of school"? I remember being in school and the days just seemed to creep by -as we waited for the weekend to be free-then the weekends would fly by and you found yourself facing another dreaded school-week????

Once you start living your life and facing challenges life takes on a whole new "speed"! I guess that old saying holds true-time flys when you are having fun! But , it certainly does make your life go by so fast.

I love the color yellow -it seems to always make me feel good-so when I found this yellow with the white doggies on it -it just seemed to call to me. Isn't it amazing how when you are working with a piece of fabric that you love -it just makes a project come to life and inspire you.

This is the opposite side. I will be glad when I get to put the hangers on.

The weather here was so beautiful today . It made it up to 79 and I like that temperature and the skies were cloudy so it was VERY pleasant. I got to eat my first bowel of my raspeberries from the plants I planted two summers ago. Last year when they were a year old I was dreaming of a bowel-full and it was looking very hopeful. The night before I had planned to pick them a raccoon raided me of all my raspberries and also my corn. If you could have seen the corn you would have thought a storm went through it - so I guess you could say a storm of a raccoon hit! LOL

I hope everyone has had a beautiful day!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh NO...not the corn and raspberries!!! I hope the racoon atleast enjoyed them! I LOVE fresh corn. so sweet.

    We are having storms and warnings of flash floods. Sounds like there are storms over lots of states. It's thundering and lightning right now, and high winds.

    I have gout! But today I've hand sewed lots of my dresden circles. So feel I got something done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your yellow ornament.

    Oh NO I would be very sad if Racoons ate my crop. I have rabbits here and that is why I do not plant anything.

    ReplyDelete